I don't know how tho. has a lot to do with the acidity of the carpet as well as the dyes you use - I do know that.
Had a close friend who ran a one man shop and made pretty good money doing it if you are looking for a low stress business.
Basic thing to know is that they charge about 1/3 of what it would cost to replace the carpet - and you won't be able to tell the difference in color - even if you know where to look.
I don't know how tho. has a lot to do with the acidity of the carpet as well as the dyes you use - I do know that.
ReplyDeleteHad a close friend who ran a one man shop and made pretty good money doing it if you are looking for a low stress business.
Basic thing to know is that they charge about 1/3 of what it would cost to replace the carpet - and you won't be able to tell the difference in color - even if you know where to look.
Hence, if the carpet is not too worn - good idea.
Bob